From time to time, The Max Advantage Solutions (T-MAX) offers opportunities to those who are transitioning and/or looking to start a career in the Data Communications/Telecommunications Industry. T-MAX provides hands-on supervised training for beginners. T-MAX also welcomes Experienced Cable Technicians in this field, may it be full-time or part-time.
Due to the nature of the job, may we suggest that candidates consider the following scenarios before applying:
- This job may require lifting of over 50 lbs;
- This job may require driving either the company or personal vehicle to and from work;
- This job may require travel within Maryland and to its neighboring states such as: Washington DC, West Virginia, Virginia, Delaware and Pennsylvania;
- This job is not glamorous in nature. Climbing ladders, handling ceiling tiles and crawling spaces with multiple cable wires to move from one location to another are just a few of the scenarios to consider;
- This job may have different shifts on some days and start time may sometimes vary in some instances;
- This job may require extensive background check prior to the assignment of employees who will be stationed to highly secured facilities;
- This job may require additional orientation about safety and other job-related topics prior to working in some facilities that require such. This is in addition to the standard T-MAX orientation provided to qualified candidates.
Only if directed by our Recruitment Specialist, may you then click below. Download, print and fill out completely then bring to your final interview: